Wednesday, April 9, 2014

my best happy world


My best world I have ever had in Minecraft is a vanilla survival world named fun in the sun 1.7.4.
In the last few days I have done so many things in it. I started thee world in January this year and I have had it since then. I have a enchantment table capable of level 30 enchantments. I also have a extreme pumpkin farm that I have gotten so many pumpkins from that they are making this giant pile of pumpkins. Also my friend has been in this world and has built a house that has a Redstone lock to keep the door locked. I also have many storage sections and they are very very very filled up with tons of random stuff. I have a nice above ground ravine and a mine cart track leading to it. Recently I made a sky base that you have to teleport to. I have a series of houses and other buildings near the ocean my house it situated near. The small plain I live near is covered in craters caused be the cute hug wanting Creepers. This feature of the terrain makes it hard to move across the terrain of the plains biome. To the west of my house there are some mountains and a forest seprating the mountains biome from plains biome. I also in the small forest I have a small cave where I have hidden a obsidian safe building under ground. In that world I have full enchanted diamond armor and a enchanted diamond sword and a enchanted diamond pickaxe and a enchanted diamond shovel. I also have a enchanted bow. I named the sword fun in the sun 1.7.4 due to the name of the world. One frustrating thing is the fact that there is not a large amount of different biomes near where I have my house. All i have found are mountains and spruce forests. Most of the area under my house and the surrounding area has been mined out and I have not found any thing from them. I currently have 42 diamonds in that world plus diamond stuff so I have found over 64 diamonds in that world. I have a chicken farm and I am trying to make a sheep and cow and other animal farm but that will be hard due to a small amount of animals in the area. One thing i am trying to get rid of is the problem of to much useless Redstone. I am going to trade it to other players or I might just keep it in a "Redstone" chest. It is all in a very bad area and I have blocks of it all piled up in one giant pumpkin and Redstone block pile. I have a snow man farm in the back area of my house that I made. unfortunately they got out and I had to get rid of most of them because they were messing up my pumpkin farm. One achievement I have gotten is finding melon seeds. with melon seeds i can get lots of food and it opens up many brewing options. As they say"if you give a Minecrafter a slice of melon, he will eat for a few seconds. If you give a Minecrafter a melon seed he will eat forever". well that's my world review for now.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment